Friday, February 3, 2012

Leaving Tomorrow! :)

Saturday 01/28/2012

It 4:30 am and I'm still up.  I have been watching the Roswell Series with my mom and we were trying to finish the first season before I leave.  We however have only gotten to disk 4 of 6.  Well there is always later tonight.

Plans for today:
Clean out my car (now that it is going to be warmer)
Drive to Colorado Springs and have lunch with My friends
Drive home and hang out with some more of my friend
Finish packing (carry-on mainly)
Finish Roswell season 1 with my mom

My nervous and excited levels are about even but ON OVERLOAD!  I am ready for the life changing experience but the not knowing what to expect is killing me.  I am also terrified that i am going to hurt my knee or back or both again.  I want to give this place my all, NO, I want to give it more then my all.
It has been exactlly 6 weeks since i booked my 4 week stay and it seems like it took its sweat time getting here.  I wish my dad was here to see me off but my Mom and Brother are taking me to the airport.

My nervousness of flying alone for the first time is sort of settleing in, im mainly hoping I wont be jet-lagged once i get to Las Vegas.  If i do i hope that the wait from once i land at 11am to getting to the resort around 4:30pm it will be better.  it will COMPLETELY SUCK having to workout for 8hrs while being sick.
I keep feeling like i over packed but then i lay the clothes out again and i feel like i didnt pack enough of anything but socks and underware (lol) I am getting sick to my stomach as i type this blog and now my Nervous meter is well beyond over load. 

I keep thinking to myself that this trip would be much easier if i had a friend going with me, but then i think that it could be a unwanted distraction.  I hate that my friends and family dont know that im about to embark on some of the best weeks of my life.  I already cant wait to come home and show them all the new me!

Well goodnight (well morning),

I will try to blog before i head off to the airport but if not i will blog once im settled at the resort!

No comments:

Post a Comment