Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 7 Updated

I can blog this early because all i am doing today is watching movies on netflix!

I got over wellmed by the request to weigh in I decided to weigh myself by myself. But I am not telling anyone. All i will say is no matter what i weighed into day as I am still moving in the right direction!

Got to sleep in until 8am today! but i didnt go to bed until 9:30ish lastnight. usually i am in bed by 7:30

Today the new arrivals come around 3pm

Had breakfast it was 1/2 a waffle with berry drizzle, turkey sausage which tasted like chicken and eggs. I ate my waffle w/ a banana and the sausage.

Lunch is a sack lunch today, It is a roasted tomatoe and leaf Hummus Pita. I think they said a bag of veggies, string cheese and an apple. Not my favorite at all!

Dinner was Chicken over Squash with a side of brusslesprouts. (the chicken and squash were really good)


Dessert is Key Lime Pie- Really Really Good, me and Chelsea wanted to lick the plate.

I have nothing to do from now until 5:30pm and then that is dinner and then at 6:15 I have to go to the first part of orientation, to give my advise to the new people.  I dont plan to watch the Super Bowl today, but I might check in on the score and maybe some commercials. Started watching the half time show and my friend Stephanie called from college and wants me to go up to Pueblo to celebrate Sandra's B-day this coming weekend (hmmm wonder what I can tell her to get out of that)

I am not really in the mood to go to the gym, and I didn't which i will probably regret.

Today was not a good day for calories burned :( only burned 1,400ish but thats good for not doing any gym or hikes.

Love and Miss You All!

No comments:

Post a Comment