Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 23

Day 23 over and done with only 4 more days to go until I'm Home! :)

Today was a better day overall then yesterday! 

I didnt hike again today because of my ankle. But tomorrow it is ON! I hike stop sign and i need to beat my time!

Total calorie burn today not including the pool = 2,724 :)

Breakfast was a mixed fruit smootie which tasted like straight greek yogurt but it was alright and a very dry english muffin with little to no butter!

Lunch was a Veggie Burger for me- I guess at this point it is REALLY SAFE to say i am digging the veggie burgers here!

Dinner was Chicken with Squash- I have had this before and again it was just as good:
YUMM!!!
Classes:

1st was deep water in the pool- it was tough but a good 300 calories burn! :)

2nd was total toning- i dont like this class but i went anyway and im glad i did got a good core and shoulder workout!

3rd was Cardio Intervals- I did the bike instead of the treadmil because of the ankle and I kicked my own Butt, usually i get my RPM in the 90-110 range but because Jessica and I are competitive we got our RPM in the 130-140 which hurt like crazy but in the end it will pay off. Although our trainers now want to see that amount of effort the rest of the week :( LOL

Ok so at 1pm every Tuesday we have the thing called Calorie Challenge it is where they put 5 pictures up on a powerpoint and everyone gets to guess how many calories is in each pictured meal.  and then they do a tie breaker pictures just in case their is a tie at the end.  Once everyone writes down their guesses we hand them in and then they reveal the HORRIBLE NUMBERS! So this week the resturant of choice was "Five Guys" Which is a Burger and Fries Joint.  The first picture was of a Large (20 oz) French Fries, 2nd was the regular burger (which comes with 2 pattys), 3rd was the junior burger (kids meal with one patty) 4th was a Veggie burger (really just the junior burger without the patty) 5th was the Bacon Hot Dog with a side of fries.  the tie breaker was their Grilled Cheese Sandwich. I can't remember all the numbers but when they were telling them I was trying to remember what I guessed and I was WAY OFF! The fries were 1,475 the regular burger was somewhere in the 800's and the veggie burger was in the 400's. 

At Dinner they announce the top 3 winners and they get prizes- 3rd prize this week was a 60 min personal training session with trainer of choice, 2nd prize was a Mani/Pedi Combo (which they say every week a man gets) and 1st place is the two cookbooks from the resort (which I have already bought)

So to end this story I won 2ND place with being 76 calories OVER from the total!!!! :) But i had a Pedicure on Valentines Day so i decided to get just a Manicure and Give the Pedicure to My Friend Jessica!

I know my Calories! :)

After dinner I did my laundry and talked to my mom about me winning 2nd place in the calorie challenge. and then Jessica came by to grab the sleeping Pills I was giving her but she was Soaked from head to toe- 2 of the guys from the server staff pushed her in after she pushed one of them in and tried to push the other in. She is such a Flirt lol j/k

I had a Lomi Lomi Massage tonight at 8:30 and it was nice, different, but nice.

Well enough about today, I am tired from working so hard, and i need my sleep so i can HOP SKIP AND JUMP all the way up stop sign tomorrow (yeah right, i wish it was that easy)

Love You All-Can't wait to see you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment