Got to sleep in until 7am
Today is only a half day, well for most some people actually are leaving today. :(
I went on the morning hike and did Stop Sign again, if you dont remember I did stop sign in 1hr and 45mins and then walked 10 mins out to the over look and back.
Today I made it to Stop sign in 1hr and 32mins which was 4.3 miles
Then i walked all the way to the over look for a total of 6.05 miles in 2 hrs and 11 mins and burned 994 calories! :)
![]() |
| This is the Mini Stop Sign that is about half way to the top! |
![]() |
| This is the view from 8am at the beginning of the hike! |
After the hike was Last Chance Workout, A lot of people felt the hike was to much for them to go to the last chance workout. BUT I DID IT!! It is a 2 hr straight workout.
![]() |
| You can only get this Buff if you go to the Class! My goal is to get 4, 1 down 3 to go! |
I had Peanut Butter toast and banana for breakfast
For lunch I had the tomatoe soup which was really good and I got a Veggie Burger again instead of the chicken salad sandwich
Dinner ws Enchiladas- it was good and different had a little bit of veggies, and i think chicken or ground turkey but it added flavor.
Dessert was not my favorite, took all the chocolate off and just ate the banana. (later Jessi and Christina came over and ate the chocolate) LOL
Graduation is at 4pm for all the people leaving, but of course I will be there to say goodbye to my friends! :)
We get a video of pictures that the hiking guides took on the hikes as well as the video guy took video of us while we were in classes!
Graduation was good and very emotional. The Video was really good and a great motivator for next week, can't wait to show it. We get one at the end of every week. Plus they give us a cd of all the pictures that were taken through out the week which is nice since you dont really have time to take pictures.
I was just going to go to bed early after dinner but got invited to go bowling with Jessi, Christina and Toby. It was a lot of fun and I burned a little over 200 calories in 1hr and 30mins. I am proud and glad to say again I DID NOT eat or drink anything-after bowling i had a banana!
Total calories burned today=3,515! :) They say it take 3,600calories to lose a pound. I heard from Ellen (the one i went to the movies with yesterday) that when she weighed in today she gained a pound! :( She did it on her own and wasnt really sure how to work their scales so she dont really care. Jessi and Christina told us that they have seen about two people that didnt lose anything but in turn lost Tons of inches!
All in all I am glad this week is over, tomorrow is a relax day which is exactlly what I will be doing (chelsea seems to think otherwise, she wants me to go hiking and then biking) I do think i will do something just to keep my body moving but i dont know about a 6 mile hike nd a 4 mile bike ride! we shall see!
Goodnight all




No comments:
Post a Comment