Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 9

Oh man What a Day

I feel a lot better this week then i did last week on tuesday!

The hike was great it was called Reverse White Rock. we hiked up this one pike that I hiked last week on tuesday called stair master.  I took a play by play picture everytime i got to a different point on the Pike. I had a request to show what a hike kinda looked like- since i cant upload videos this is as good as it gets for now. LOL
Far view- the pike ahead we climbed

It is straight up from here!

On the Way!

Made it over the first hump.


Where The people are is the steepest part!


Made it to the top.
We usually have Zumba every Friday well atleast that is what I have been told but this week the Zumba teacher cant come so we are doing Drums (idk how that is cardio) inatead.  That plan DID NOT go over with a lot of the guest as it is some peoples last week and they Love Zumba. So after begging for about 2 days from over 15 different guest we GOT our Zumba for this week. We had it today instead of Gym Class- It was a great pick me up for a tuesday.

Meals:
Breakfast was a Banana Nut Muffin with Rasberry Drizzle on top, It was very good

Lunch- Soup was Califlower- gross  Entree was Chicken Salad Sandwich- very good, even though i had to pick out the celery.

Dinner- Meatloaf- it was not made with Ground beef but was AMAZING! I can not believe how much flavor is in ground turkey!

Dessert was called Creamy Cinimon Delight. It was a piece of crispy tortilla with cinimmon sugar topped with this strawberry cream (gross by its self) and 2 blackberries and 2 blueberries on top. It was alright but not the best.

Classes:
First class was Deep Water Suspension in the pool good class but i felt like i had no energy.

2nd class was Cardio intervals- you start at a base line for example what I did was treadmil and I started at 3.0 and then every 30 secs your increae your speed, you do that 8 times after the 8th time you stay at that speed mine was 4.3 and you do that for 1 min. At 4.0 I am in a Jog (Go Me) Then after the minute you start going down in speed every 30 secs. then once you get to the 8th down you stay there for 2 mins. Then  we do a 1 min mountian climb- so my incline was 8.0 speed 2.5 after the min you do a sprint for 1 min. My speed was 5.0 ( Go Me again) You repeat that one more time. Then after that cycle we did a 30 sec Super sprint twice my first speed was 5.0 and my second time i started at 6.0 and ended at 6.5 (Heck Yes) Tomorrow I am going to try and do the 5.0 for 2 mins straight and eventually build up to 6.0!

I was told Today by another guest (cant think of her name at the moment) that I look Thinner (I was even wearing my hoodie) She said she could really tell in my face! I cant tell any difference in my face but I see myself more then once a day so i guess i wont for a while.

Had another massage today- Deep Tissue with Tyler! Again it was Amazing- I think better this time then last Tuesday probably because i wasnt as sore as i was on Day 2! I had a Swedish massage scheduled for Thursday but decided to change it to something different! I am now getting a Hot Stone Massage! So excited for that!

Thats it for now! Another Day Tommorrow, Good Night All!
Love and Miss You All

No comments:

Post a Comment