MONDAY!
Alright total calories burned = 3,179 :) including pool class
Breakfast was toast with peanut butter and a banana!
Lunch was Turkey Rice Bowl- it was really good
Dinner was a Veggie Burger for me!
Ok so I went to go on my last assesment hike and my ankle started hurting once i got into the van
Started hiking and i got shooting pain in my ankle i knew it was bad when my foot started going numb :( I was really PISSED OFF! It is my last week and I really want to be able to hike. The pain got worse as i continued to hike and eventually I was told I should turn around and go rest my ankle. I decided to stop since it is only monday and I still have the entire week to hike! Once I got back to the resort my ankle was a little swollen but after icing it for about an hour my ankle felt a lot better.
I put on my ankle brace and went to play Volleyball during gym class. Everyone showed up which made for a really interesting game! Very Fun- Tomorrow is ZUMBA
Classes:
Circuit Training was first which kinda sucked because the trainer wouldnt let me run on my ankle :(
Core was next and it SUCKED but in a good way- lots of sweat and pain :)
Last was Pool which also kicked my BUTT but again in a great way!
Today overall was a good day! I am sad that this is my LAST monday here :(
Watching tv with Jessica tonight and then off to bed!
Goodnight All
No comments:
Post a Comment