SUNDAY
Alright so today just like last sunday was pretty boring!
Breakfast was a Strawberry Muffin
Lunch was Cafe Rio- yes we ate out but I did really good and got a salad!
Dinner was Skipped!
Dessert was Vanilla Pie
Before Lunch Jessica asked if she could do my hair and I said yes! All she did was straightened it and parted it on the side! My hair is really long and really dark! But I like the way it looks, would post a picture but not going to! :) lol sorry
The rest of the day I layed in my room recovering from the week and watching the series on Netflix called LOST! BIG MISTAKE BECAUSE NOW I AM ADDICTIED!!!!
Orientation was long and boring- not very new people but im glad it is over.
Now im watching tv- the walking dead series!
Total calories burned = 1,853 (love it, layed in bed most the day and still burning over 1,00)
No comments:
Post a Comment