Today is what everyone here calls HELL DAY including the trainers
Ok so my hike today was Stop Sign and I did get to go and I even bet my Time from Last Week- I got to the top in 1Hr and 17Mins :) only 2 mins better but still an improvment
Came back after the hike and took a nice long shower- after I had what is called a VO2 Test it measures your heart rate and tells you what is the best rate to burn the most calories and or the most fat. It was a good test and will really help when i get home
Total Calories Burned today = 3,838 :) Not including what I did on the VO2 test!
Breakfast was toast with peanut butter and a half a banana, in case you are all wondering what It looks like I took a picture:
![]() |
| Yes this keeps me full! |
Lunch was a Veggie Burger and Almonds!
Dinner was a Cafe Salad which is a wheat tortilla with rice, black beans, chicken, and lettece! SO FREAKING GOOD!!
Dessert was Golden Spoon which is frozen yogurt~ 100 calories of heaven!
Classes:
1st was Mountain which is where you increase every 3 mins either speed or incline if on the treadmil you do the 14 times and then the class is over! :( It hurts so much and a very hard class
2nd and 3rd class was kickboxing :) Love this classes and a great workout!
Tomorrow is a new day but it very well could be my WORSE! :( I have my hike in the morning and then after lunch I have a personal training session with the thoughest trainers here (Sharon) for an hour and then 3 more hours of classes one of which is treading (my favorite class but almost as hard as Mountain) I have heard from a women here named Kim who had a training session with her on monday and is STILL SUPER SORE TODAY! :(
Well im going to finish watching a couple episodes of Lost on Netflix and then go to bed!
Goodnight All, Miss and Love You ALL
P.S. 3 more days! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment