Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 25

To start this was a good day other then the fact that I stayed up until 1am this morning and had to be up at 7:15am :(

Food for today:
Breakfast was a piece of toast with peanut butter with a banana
Lunch was Mushroom soup which i didnt really eat and a Turkey Sandwich (amazing like always)
Dinner was Stuffed Peppers- Really good (I didnt eat the pepper part but it was still a lot of food)
I ate mine before i took a picture so i took one of jessica's and she was across the table so it was a little off focus
Dessert was the most amazing dessert here! I took a picture last time i had it and was just going to post that again but i decided to take another picture (the only difference is this one had different fruit on top then the last one I had) Its  called the Dessert Parfait!
YUMMY!
Ok so i hiked Stop Sign again today but since i ate my breakfast about 10 mins before my hike instead of 45-50 mins before i got sick about a mile into my hike- BUT I STILL FINISHED THE 4.3 Miles and in 1Hr and 19Mins!

After lunch today I had a personal training session with Sharon and yes it is true she is tough and yes she did kick my butt- we worked upper body and the core needless to say I WILL BE REALLY REALLY SORE TOMORROW! :( 

Classes:

Treading- Ran on treadmil for the first part which is about 9 mins and then i did the bike for the last part!  Still Sweating like none other

Then I had Ball Works- We do exercises with the stability balls and yes after my personal training session WAS REALY HARD THIS TIME! But I still got thru the class and got a great workout!

Total Calories Burned: 3,693 :)

Well im off to get my free Mani/Pedi and then off to bed

I have my RMR Test at 5:30am meaning I have to be up at 5:15 :( Breakfast isnt until 7:15- maybe ill come back and power nap after the test

Goodnight All

P.S. I leave tomorrow around 4pm to Las Vegas to Prepare for the 5K! Oh and ONLY 2 More Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment