Oh man I cant believe the day I had IT WAS AMAZING! :)
Todays calorie burn not including the pool classes is 3,055
I hiked Stop Sign again and I BEAT my TIME AGAIN! I went from 1hr 32 mins to 1hr 25mins!
Classes:
We had this class that is called Treading (not in the pool but on cardio machines) I choose to do the treadmil! I also decided to jog/run the whole time. Ok so you start out at your max which mine is 4.3 (jog) on the speed and then you stay there for 5mins and then you go down to something way lower I did 2.5 for 5 mins and then back up for 4 mins but you increase your speed 4.6 (faster Jog) for me. Then down to 2.5 for 4 mins and then back up for 3 mins again increase the speed 4.8 (Run) then back down to 2.5 for 3 mins. Then back up for 2 mins which for me was 5.0 (run) and then 2.5 for 2 mins Then back up but u have to increase as much as you can for 1 min i did 5.5 (faster Run) and then 2.5 for a min. We all thought the class was over which for most trainers it would be BUT of course we had Sione Fa! so he wanted 4- 30 sec sprints. I decided to take it to the max I did each of my sprints at 7.0 (sprint Run) Sione was shocked but very proud of me :)
Then after that torture I decided to not repeat the class and instead do Two pool classes.
Pool was the same as any other pool class - Very Tough!
Meals:
Ok so breakfast I decided to eat one piece of toast with peanut butter and half a banana.
Lunch Was the Turkey Club which was really good after i took the onions out. The Veggie soup actually had chunks! lol none of the soups have had anything so we were all excited. It was good
Dinner was freaking amazing- It is inspired by Cafe Rio- it was a tortilla in a bowl with Chicken, rice, black beans, lettece, and oil and viniger! SO SO SO SO GOOD!
Dessert was depressing, the served in a really really small pan thing, it was good but it need to be warm and with a little ice cream on the top.
Ok so now for the BEST news!
I Nykol will be RUNNING in a 5K= a little over 3.1 Miles on Feb 25, 2012 so one day before I come home, In Las Vegas with some of the other girls here. It is called Color Run: http://www.thecolorrun.com/
We made our own team and it is called Witness For Fitness- it was spoussed to be Witness Of Fitness but there was a spelling error and now it is Witness For Fitness. I am So Excited and I cant wait - I cant wait to Run the entire 5K. But if I can't Run the whole way, I will Still Finish!
Well good night all, ITS FRIDAY TOMORROW! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment