Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 3

OH MAN WAS I SORE THIS MORNING!

I was afraid i wasnt going to be able to go on the hike but I DID!

We hiked a place call Gun Lock trail.  It was a good workout but NOT AT ALL MY FAVORITE!


We Took Pictures in that hole

The View from the top

Very Tired

We are hiking a hike known for people breaking down and crying or having their full on break thru.  It is called Stop Sign.  I am excited to hike and see it i can make it to the top.

Breakfast was a sausage and egg sandwich but since i dont like eggs i Decided to have oatmeal instead.

Lunch was a Mediteranan Pita- which has ground turkey, mushrooms, cheese, onion, and roasted tomatoes. I of course took the onions and tamatoes out.  It came with a pesto spread and a side salad.

Dinner is going to be Salmon with couscous and a veggie i cant spell. But i think i will do whatever the alternative is.  Hopefully not a veggie burger. Heck i might even just try the salmon.

Dessert is chocolate covered strawberries (probably 1-2)

Oh let me tell you about the classes today!

I had pool workout first but this wasnt a normal workout because for the 2nd time this week I met someone/ got trained by a reality TV star! FROM Biggest Loser Season 7 Sione Fa.  It was an amazing workout and he was really good at motivation!

Then I had Kickboxing!! The trainer who teaches this class is know as one of the hardest.  OH MAN DID SHE KICK MY BUTT! But in turn IT WAS GREAT and a lot of fun! definitly going to look into classes when i get back home!

Last class was something called Mountain, which i had decided after my hike i wasnt going to go to because my knee was hurting, BUT i pushed thru my normal thought and WENT! so this is what happens in mountain, Every 3 mins you increase you level, incline, or resistance. In my case it was Level. I started at 1 and by the 12 increase i was up to 13! I did that no stop which was not an easy task but like i said the trainers here are Amazing at motivating you!

To give you an image of how i knew i pushed it today is by the end of each workout listed above aside from the pool my entire t-shirt was SHOCKED!

FYI: I messed up on my Day two post, the Person i met yesterday, her name is actually Chelsea Settles! Sorry for confusing you

My roommate who has been here a week so far and has 4 more to go, went in and weighed her self (which is a form of cheating here) and in a week and day and a half she lost 11 lbs! Go Her

I also decided to buy the cookbooks for the food that is made her since it is so easy to make and so good.  I also got a biggest loser t-shirt from the shop and decided to get it one size smaller then i wear now, so hopefully by the time i leave it fits! :)


Oh yeah, i almost forgot to talk about my message! IT WAS A AMAZING! I had a deep tissue which i heard was best given by Tyler and that is who i had. I slept so good after that but i feel it may have made my soreness today a little worse. BUT it was still great!

After Dinner their is a class and then after that is a motivational speech type of thing more like an experience-meet and greet. WITH Sarah Nitta from Biggest Loser Seaon 11! So exciting

Well im off to dinner, I MADE IT THRU HUMP DAY!

Love and Miss You All

No comments:

Post a Comment