Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 16



Happy Valentine's Day Everyone
My mom got the Flowers I sent her Yesterday- Glad she likes them

A little Blurry

Total Calorie Burn: 4,096! HECK YES

Breakfast was a Peach Muffin and a plate of Fresh Fruit


My hike was Gun Lock- did that one already but I am in my new group which i found out day is actually 2 groups faster then I was last week! It was an intense hike and we got a lot further then my group did the first time I went on this hike.  It had rained the night before so all the sand was a little easier to walk in but not that Easy!!


Yes that is SNOW!

Lunch was Coconut Chicken soup- I liked the chicken and alvacado but couldn't eat the soup!
Entree was for me anyway was a Veggie Burger! YUMM

Classes:
Thanks to Jessica and her drive WERE HELL FOR ME! I didnt want to do the pool today because of the weather so I ended up doing a double cardio interval class! First one I did the Bike(sitting down) 2nd class I did on the treadmil (jogging)
In between those two classes we had total toning- weight lifing and push-ups and leg exercises!

Dinner was White Bean Chili- good except it had a ton of onions :(

Dessert was Vanilla Bean Creme Burlee it was 194 calories ( the size and taste was NOT worth the calories)

The fork is so you can see HOW SMALL IT WAS!
 After Dinner I had  Facial that Lindsey from last week won but she dont like facials so she gave it to me! :)

It was really nice and relaxing and my skin feels amazing- But there is NO Way I would have forked over $70.00 not including the tip! I hope my skin stays this soft for a little while, but with all the sweating we do I highly dought it!

Now it is time for BED! I hike Stop Sign Tomorrow morning, my goal is to beat my time from last week- I hope I can do it!

Good Night All

No comments:

Post a Comment