Friday, February 17, 2012

Day 19

I was in so much pain when I woke up this morning! :( I didnt even think I would be able to get out of bed!
I have Double Shin Splints :(

Total Calories Burned today: 3,434 :)

But I still went on the Hike and found that My legs didnt hurt as bad as I thought they would! My group did Camel Back! It was better this time then the first time I did it and I'm glad I went.  Me and Chelsea were laughing the whole time- took tons of pictures and in the end felt like we were kids on a play ground!

Breakfast was a Yogurt and granola cup which since i wasnt feeling good I only ate about half.

Lunch was French Onion Soup and a veggie Burger

Dinner was Turkey Burger with steamed brocolli! YUMMM

Dessert was 4 Orange slices with chocolate drizzle (got my chocolate on the side and gave it to Jessica)

Classes were:
Drums which I didnt like one bit last week but did it this time with a different trainer and got a really good workout!

Circuit training which I didnt go to because of my Shin Splints

Pool which was a really good workout (again me a chelsea were laughing the whole time)

Then I sat in the Sauna for about 40 mins

About to go play a board game with a group of people around the Fire Pit. Weather is perfect for it!

Good Night All!

No comments:

Post a Comment