Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 18

Oh man, Today sucked, I was just not in the mood to do anything.

Breakfast was Peanut Butter and Toast w/ half a Banana!

I didnt hike today because of the snow lastnight and the Very Cold Weather- so I got a few more hours of sleep instead!

Lunch was Sunchoke Soup which I didnt eat because I was not feeling the need to eat.  The entree was Meditirannian Pita- Really Good even tho I was not feeling the need for food at all.

I went to the lecture instead of going to Gym Class I was not in the mood to play pickle ball- The lecture was very informational and I'm glad I went.

Then we had 3 classes again- I was not about to get in the pool and freeze so I did two classes of Treading instead and one class called Ball Works!

My calories Burned Today really show how my day was for me- 2,637 :(

Dinner was stuffed chicken with a ton of onions so I Got a Veggie Burger Instead

Dessert was peach cobbler in this tiny little pan and was 209 calories so me, Jessica, Hayley, Alice, and my roommate Barbara decided to get Frozen Yogurt for 200 calories and IT WAS SO WORTH IT!

Now Back in my room waiting for Grey's Anatomy to start so I can watch it and then go to bed!

Good Night all!

Update on Adrianna- She is staying another night in the hospital but is off the oxygen! She is looking better according to Sydney!

No comments:

Post a Comment