Ok so today is a half day of workout. We go for our usual morning hike but you get to pick which one- last week I did stop sign with Chelsea but this saturday Jessica convinced me to do West Canyon instead! and then one workout session.
Boy am I glad I did that hike- it is mostly flat but almost 4.5 miles one way and it is an in and turn around hike. It was nice to just walk at my own pace with no goal in mind except to make sure we turned around at the right time. Plus I walked with Jessica so i wasnt bored and we had fun talking.
Then once you get back from the hike we had about 20 mins to prepare for LAST CHANCE WORKOUT!
Sione Fa is not here this weekend so we got a little bit of a break but not much! It is about an hour and 45 mins of working out. But the plus side is the amount of calories I burned!
After last chance workout some of the other guest were hot and decided to jump into the pool with their clothes on! oh and the freddie jumped in with his clothes and shoes on!
![]() |
| I decided not to jump in, but i took a picture! |
Total for the day: 3,708! :)
Graduation was emotional- I almost got thru the whole thing without crying but it didnt work. Christine left today :( As well as some other people who have been here a really long time. I am so glad i am not going home this week but I am very sad to see everyone leaving. I still have my 4 week buddies and all the people now that I am close to are here with me until the end! :) I have no idea what i am going to say or do when it is My Graduation!
Meals:
![]() |
| YUM! |
Lunch; the soup was not good at all, the Mahi Mahi Tacos were not that bad, i am getting better at this trying stuff thing- by the 2nd taco though i was in need of a different flavor and decided to add a ton of hot sauce to mine- made the tacos Taste SO MUCH BETTER!
Dinner was Turkey Salsbary Steak- i started to eat it and it tasted really good until i went to cut another piece and realized there were onions thru out the entire rest to the meal- so i switched and got a veggie burger instead!
Dessert was actually really good even though it is really only frozen pinapple juice!
After dinner- I went to the small mall here with Ellen and Chelsea, walked around a little and bought a few things for some people and then came back to the resort. While we were waiting on ellen to finish her shopping chelsea read a book to me called Fancy Nancy (a must buy for any little girl) I am now going to go home and buy my niece (Coralena) all of those books. I also Found that out of the series i am reading The Lying Game (book not the show) finally released its next book! I was so close to buying it but then remembered I already had a hell of a time packing all my stuff into my bags already and just decided to take a picture and send it to my mom so she could get it for me and then i'll have it when i get home!
![]() |
| So excited to read it when I get Home! |
Goodnight All
Love and Miss You All



No comments:
Post a Comment