MONDAY!!!!
Calories Burned: 3,891
Breakfast was for me peanut butter on a bagle with a banana (Jessica convinced me to put truvia on it which is something she does every morning) (it was Good)
The hike was good and I found out that I Got moved up a Group! Excited but nervous at the same time!
Lunch was Amazing again- we had the same thing I had my first week- Turkey Sandwich with a side salad and Tortilla Soup:
Right when I got done eatting I GOT MAIL!!!
From my Mommy and Daddy: Total Surprise when i open it and I pull out a box that says Helzberg Diamonds! This is what I got- SO FREAKING AMAZING!!!
Then I got a gift card for $60 (from the resort) and it says Nykol- Good Luck on the Marathon and on the inside it says Good For One Personal Training Session! However it didnt say WHO IT WAS FROM!!!
I asked the front desk to tell me who sent it so I could thank them but they dont want to be known :( I am so Thankful for this oppourtunity ( I got a little tip that the person is a guest here and didnt leave last week) (well they might have left They keep telling me they are not telling me weather or not she is here) If she is Following my Blog this is for her- THANK YOU SO MUCH! I AM SO BLESSED TO KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS AS CARING AS YOU!
Classes:
1st was Core training: good class but a lot of work- very tired after
2nd and 3rd class (because it was raining and cold so I didnt do pool class) I did Circuit Training
I ran a little but not very much today because my ankle and knee were bothering me! :( Jessica is in my group now and it is very helpful she is a good at getting me to push through the pain!
Dinner was good: Chicken over Polenta
Dessert was Chocolate Covered Strawberries and again Jessica ate the chocolate that I took off of my strawberries!
After dinner a couple of us girl decided to meet up in the common room and watch The Bachelor! (not really a fan)
Oh and my Mommy got her flowers that I sent to her! She LOVED Them!
After this Show I am going to bed and trying to get as much sleep as possible-hiking is going to be tough tommorrow!


No comments:
Post a Comment