So again this moring I got to sleep in until 7am :)
Went on a hike like always every morning. Today like last monday was an assesment test. I dont know if I improved as all the people in my group last week left. :(
We hiked the Lower Gila (pronounced with out the G) today, Not my favorite again, I liked the way back because it was all down hill.
![]() |
| View From The Top |
at 11:15 while everyone was napping or in the 1st week lecture class I did my laundry and watch some guy eat dirt! He was running acting all cool trying to impress some girls and he tripped i guess and slow motion fell right on his face. It was funny because of the way he fell and the girls reactions was priceless.
at 1:30pm The new people had to go to 1st week anouncments so the rest of us are scheduled to go to what is Called Gym Class (like school gym class) we played Volley Ball, it was fun but only 8 people showed up and there are like 10 more people who didnt!
Breakfast was Peanut Butter and toast with a banana. I usually eat two pieces of toast but after I found out that it ws almost 400 calories with the peanut butter NOT including the banana.
Lunch was Carrot Soup-GROSS Also a Black Bean and Rice w/ ground turkey Burrito- VERY GOOD
Dinner was really good surprisingly because It was a Salmon burger! Yes you read Right, I Nykol ate Fish and liked it!
Dessert was cranberry sorbet- really ice shavings that tasted like cranberry juice. Not very good
Made plans with Chelsea, Jessica, and Christina to go to the movies Friday night to see The Vow (made me miss my Movie Buddy Neisha) We are celebrating the last week for Christina.
Classes:
First was Circuit Training- which is where you do a cardio machine like the treadmil for 2 mins and then you do 2 sets of 30 secs on a strength training machine. I started on a Treadmil and RAN for the entire 2 mins at speed 4.5! Then i did my strength machine and then back to the treadmil where I ran again for 2 mins- 1 min at 4.5 and 1 min at 5.0! Then again back to the strength machine. So All together by the end of the class I had run a total of 8 mins! :)
Core training was different- but I actually felt my muscles very sore by the end of class usually it takes until tomorrow! I am still sure I will fill it tomorrow!
Last class was Pool- which was good like always tough of course but good
Total Calories Burned today: 3,414 Now that is SO much better then Sunday!
Today overall was better then last week.
Off to bed, try to get more sleep then lastnight! I am sure it wouldnt be a good day tomorrow if I dont get atleast 8 hrs!
Goodnight all
p.s. if there is anything you want me to talk about on my next post or a picture (other then me) that u want me to post Just comment or text me!

No comments:
Post a Comment