Hello All,
Ok to start breakfast was a PB and J Panini with Banana's and Strawberry's really good
Hike was stop sign which is 4.3 miles straight up hill- I Beat my time again went from 1hr and 25 mins down to 1hr and 19mins! :) Then i hiked back down another 3.0 miles with Jessica helping me keep a good steady pace. Right at the end it Started Raining/Snowing :(
Lunch was a bbq chicken pizza- not my cup of tea so i got a veggie Burger :) Yumm and then the soup was Tomatoe=Yumm
After lunch i went to the lecture instead of gym class and really got a lot out of it- it was called Emotional Eating (2nd time going and i'll probably go next week to)
It was still raining after the lecture so I decided against getting in the pool even tho it is heated, So my choices were either kickboxing 3 times in a row- 2 kick boxings and then doing mountain on a treadmil or 3 mountians or two mountains and one kick boxing! But see as how I havent been in the mood to run- plus my ankle and knee were really worked on the hike today i decided to do 3 Kick Boxing Classes!
It was still raining by the end of the 3 classes!
Dinner was Salmon on Couscous- it was very good but a little on the fishy side
Dessert was fruit on a stick- 1 kiwi, 1 pineapple, and two strawberries with a rasberry drizzle on top- very disappointing after the couscous!
It was still raining after dinner but harder now! About 9 of us decided to play a game up in the common room and it lasted about an hour and was really run- i would say i burned a ton of calories laughing- actually i can tell you how many i burned! 139 Calories LOL
After the game we did a Target Run for 2 of the girls that Jessica kinda forced to play the game by saying she would take them the Target after (wednesday the resort send a van of 15 people to Target) I decided to join for the ride and didnt take any money (I was the only one who left the store empty handed)
It started snowing on out way back to the resort and as we got closer the streets started flooding- driving thru all the puddle was entertaining! Once we got back to the resort it was Full on Snowing! I thought I left all the snow in Colorado!
Well as of right now I will not be hiking tomorrow- it is going to either be snowing or raining all night until about 5-6am! we hike at 8am and breakfast is at 7:15am :(
Alright total calories burned: 4,277
I finally decided which trainer I am going to use my gift card with and it is one of the toughest ones here, but she kinda scares me and it pushes me a little harder and if I dont push hard enough she makes me. For example in cardio intervals i was just jogging along at 5.5 and she walks over without saying a word and pushes my button until it reads 6.6 :( But I still kept running until she counted down :) If i remember correctly I still had about a min left after jogging at 5.5 for 3 mins. Her name is Sharon!
Got some sad news after dinner about Sydney's soon to be Step Daughter Adrianna- She is in the Hospital, she is getting help breathing and will be staying at least overnight- She has Pneumonia and Bronchitis! Keep her in Your Prayers, Poor little thing
Sorry to end on a sad note but that is all i have for now! Goodnight All
No comments:
Post a Comment