Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 10

Today was a good day (kinda)

Started the day by sleeping in until 7:10am -Big Mistake
Eating breakfast late equals more pain on hike. The food doesnt have as much time to settle

The Hike I went on today was called 3rd Revine- I heard it was really boring from like 4 people but It was a really nice hike- all up hill in and then flat and down hill out. Got some great Pictures with the group (not posting because I am in them) But here is some of the views:
Elephant Rock!

See the yellow hiking guide down at the bottom well that is where we just hiked from!

This is a Geocache- it is that thing everyone is looking for with that GPS thingy, well we found one on our hike!

Our hiking guides are a little crazy! LOL

This is where we found the geocache- in a bat cave, very cool!

The view- you can see that some of my group left me while i tied my shoe!

The view again!
Meals:
Ok breakfast was called Muesli it is similar to Oatmeal but dry! It wasnt that good and I only ate about half maybe a little more.

Lunch was Not at all y favorite, I didnt eat the soup and I am not really a fan of Ceasar salad not even in the form of pizza!

Dinner was really really good, we didnt have Yam fries however the replacement was even better, roasted potatoes! When the plate was served to me I felt like I was eating a meal from a fancy resturant.

Dessert- I dont like chocolate so again i took all of it off and just ate the strawberries! Of course the chocolate sitting on my plate didnt sit there for long- Christine and Jessica took care of that quickly!

Classes:
In gym class (1:30pm) we (4 people) played badmition- very fun even got Sione Fa to play a little and guess what??? He was on my Team

I didnt go to my first afternoon class (2:30pm) because I got the worst headache after Gym Class I could barely stand up. Mountain is running on a treadmil for 3 mins and then increasing you speed 12 times every 3 mins - not going to happen with a massive headache

Next class was swimming- still had a little bit of a headache but thought it might help so i went to class (3:30)
It was a great class and my headache was gone by the end of the workout

Next class was Kickboxing!!!! (4:30) It was just as good as last week~ Really enjoy that class even though it is one of the ones that makes me sweat the most

After Dinner I signed up to go on the trip to Target- I needed Conditioner (having to Shower atleast 2 times a day I guess i didnt bring enough)

The whole way to Target Chelsea talked about snacks that she wants, Popcorn that she wants, drinks that she want. There was a LOT of laughing so much in fact that my cheeks were hurting really bad. We only had about an hour to shop. Me and chelsea decided to not get a cart and instead get a basket- that would help us limit what we bought and at the same time working out. LOL We didnt buy anything that wasnt on our lists. AND NO JUNK FOOD- Chelsea bought gum but it is only >5 calories a stick.

Overall today was a good day- Total Calories Burned= 3,653! Go Me

Tomorrow me and chelsea are going to do laundry and while it is washing we are hitting the Gym! Chelsea is going to help me build up to being able to run for longer then 2 mins! :) Wish Me Luck

Good Night All

P.S I found out that you cant comment on my blog unless you have an account so I guess if you need me just Text me!

No comments:

Post a Comment