Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 5

Today was the best day I have had here!

I am really enjoying the food, the enviroment, the people and the exercise! (never thought I would ever say that last one)

I want to show you all an example of what today and everyday looks like. Every day the last three hours change.
6:00am Yogalates
7:00am Breakfast
7:45am Hike Descriptions
8:00am Leave for Hike
11:15am Lecture: Fitness Topic
12:20pm Lunch
1:15pm Lecture: Prep for next week
2:30 pm Zumba
3:30 pm Circuit Training
4:30 pm H2O Intervals
5:45 pm Dinner

This also happened to be exactlly what my schedule looked like today. Sadly I didnt get to hike today, I over did my knee yesterday on the straight up hill Stop Sign hike.  So i spent an hour in the gym and then another hour or so on the phone with Sydney and Coralena.

I want to Tell you all again HOW AMAZING THE FOOD IS HERE!!!!!

Today for breakfast was french toast, eggs, and sausage but I got Peanut Butter Toast and then cut up a bannan and put that in it and made a sandwich out of it.

For lunch was a Roasted Red Pepper Soup- really good! and a Chinese Chicken Salad = AMAZING and very filling

For Dinner there was a Meatball Sandwich- made with Ground Turkey, really really good and I felt Stuffed after eating all of it.

Dessert-OH MY GOD, It was Beyond Amazing! Picture Below:


Classes or should I say Class was great. I opted to do Zumba 3 times in a row which in turn counted for burning 975 calories! GO ME

I was going to just go back to my room and go to bed early but one of my new found friends Elena invited me and Chelsea to go to the movies and test our mindset.  We saw "One for the Money" Great movie and I am proud to report I did AMAZING! NO candy, soda, or popcorn. I am actually still feel full from dinner.

I am very proud of my progress so far and that has nothing to do with weight Yet.  I am going to weigh in on sunday but I am not going to be told the results (My Choice)

Tomorrow is a really really short day, No classes, we just have the hike which I decided with help from chelsea that I will be doing Stop Sign again. Then last chance workout with Sione Fa and then after lunch we have the Graduation for the people that are leaving this week :(

Well off to bed, Need my sleep for LAST CHANCE WORKOUT oh and the hike!

Good Night All

No comments:

Post a Comment