Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 4

What a day!

Its very windy and cold today which sucks because my hike is in out in the open.

About dinner lastnight instead of salmon i went a little risky and got a veggie burger it was Good.

Breakfast was a Peanut Butter and Jelly Panini which had bannans and strawberries on it! Very good

Lunch was Tortilla Soup and a turkey Sandwich= VERY VERY Good




Dinner was a salad but i instead got a Veggie Burger (good again)

Dessert was a Pinnapple on a stick with wild berry drizzle. (alright)

I hiked Stop Sign Hike today which is pretty much like hiking uphill on a road for 4.3 miles and then once u get to the top their is a Stop sign and then a path to an over look.  I got all the way to the top in about an hour and 45mins and then walked towards the over look for about 10 mins and turned around. My goal next week is to make it all the way to the over look.

Classes were tough:

My first classes is something called Treading (no not in the pool) on a cardio machine. And Guess who taught that class?? Sione! He kicked our butt, but a great workout. Because of the wind outside i had my long sleeve shirt on and an underarmor hoodie on so the sweat was flowing like a water fall (for you visual) :)

My next class was Pool but because of the wind i was just going to do treading again, BUT i sat down and started moving my legs and i started to feel the start of a charlie horse in both my legs and decided it would be best to go to the pool instead!

Next was Ball Works- good class but hard to explain. (taught by the tough trainer)

Before dinner i went and put a load of laundry in (great way to calm down)

Tonight at 7pm I have another Deep Tissue Masseage but this time with Kelly, Hope she is as good as Tyler was.  I have heard from a lot of the guest that Tyler is amazing, havent really heard much about anyone else. To bad he is married and has 4 kids (Just Kidding)

I am getting into the routine better now and the classes as well as the hike flew by today. I am being told by many of the guests who have been here for a week or more already that i am doing great for my first week and that I am very mature for a 20 yr old.  One lady asked me if I would go home with her and teach her daughter and son to be more like me!

I am glad I made it thru Thursday! :)

One more full day of work and then.... More WORK!

Saturday isnt to bad except the last chance workout-which if you have seen the show biggest loser it is very similar because Sione cancelled his weekend trip so he could teach it. :) JOY

No comments:

Post a Comment