Alright Today was an alright day
First woke up and really really wanted to stay in bed but I got up and went to breakfast
Breakfast- 1 piece of toast with peanut butter and half a banana
Hike- West Canyon hiked 5.76 miles!
Unfortunalty I was not feeling well after the hike that I decided to skip last chance workout and ice my shin splints and do some stuff for my Job.
Lunch- Roasted pepper soup=alright and a asian chicken wrap= Really good once i took out the onions and tomatoes :)
Then I went Horse Back Riding which was a lot of fun- We hiked thru Snow Canyon which is where we do all our morning hikes- it was going to be Me, Mike, and CA but during last chance workout CA hurt her ankle really bad and everyone said it was broke so of course she skipped horse back riding.
Got back just in time for dinner which for me was a Veggie Burger the menu item was a Cobb Salad but I already know what salad taste like and I know I wont be full with just a salad so I got the veggie burger.
Dessert was banana cream pie which I didnt have because we were all going out!
After dinner a group of us girls went out on the town to get frozen Yogurt and see This Means War! LOVED IT, it was funny, had action scenes, romantic! Definitly recommend!
Calories Burned for today = 3733!
No comments:
Post a Comment