Friday, February 3, 2012

Last Work Night

Hello,
Its my last work night before i leave for Utah.  I am spending the day going thru my checklist and cleaning out my car.
I am having mixed feelings about leaving for 4 weeks.  It will be 5 weeks total when i get back that i wont have seen my Daddy. :(  He went to Florida last week for work training and i didnt even get to say bye because i was visiting my Niece in Trinidad.  This will be the longest i will have been away from my family ever (yes i went away to college but i saw them on weekends so this is different)

I am currently adding new music to my ipod/itunes.  My mom got me a speaker thing Called an IBOX it is really cool, turns any surface into a speaker.  Pictured Below:



I went and bought Travel Spacesaver Bags for my suitcase, It is so full already and i havent even packed my extra pair of shoes, and other stuff.  Hopefully they help and i can close my bag without worrying that it might break open if it is throwen to hard.

I got the emil this morning from southwest that my LasVegas Trip is only a few days away.  HaHa i wish i was just going to Vegas.  My flight is on Sunday the 29th at 9:40am and it is to Las Vegas and then I have to sit in the airport from 11:00ish until about 12:45 until the shuttle gets there (to bad i'm not 21) and then its an hour or so drive to the resort, i should get to the resort at around 4:30pm according to the shuttle people but there is a time change so it is not that long of a drive.

I am hoping to be completely pack by tonight before work, so i have the whole weekend to relax and hangout with my friends (since no one knows im about to leave for a Month) :(

I thought about starting to exercise today and friday and saturday since its warm out, but the plans for the weekend are kinda making that a challenege.  My food eating has not changed which is not good since right when i get to Utah my 1200 calorie and No caffine diet START. My meal for breakfast and at the airport will be my last taste of Fastfood/unhealty food. 

 Well back to packing and getting organized

No comments:

Post a Comment